Jun 29, 2011

Kira's Family Reactions


This is my Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Lois, and Uncle Dennis who live in Pocatello. As most of you know, I'm a big family girl and love them so much. This is the reaction that we got out of them.


This is my family that lives in Meridian. We had a birthday party for my cousin Heather, she said she was OK with us showing our shirts. I really wish we had her reaction because it took her a little to understand that I was telling her I was prego. My Dad was given a shirt that said Grandpa on it and he has been so excited to wear it out.


This is my Aunt Helen and in the chair in the back is Dave. My dad was so excited to go show off his shirt and wanted me to come along. Funny thing is no one really noticed his shirt because he calls himself grandpa to our little dog Bella. As you can tell from all the videos, Jason is really enjoying his camera. So, you have been warned. Watch out!! You might be next :) 

- Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment

When posting a comment please also put your name. This helps me and Kira know who we are sharing with.