This is an easy way for Kira and I to keep everyone in the loop with our expecting arrival early next year. We would love to read your comments as this new chapter in our lives unfolds so please feel free to comment on any of our posts.
Dec 19, 2011
Feet
Kira's feet and ankles have swelled up quite a bit. We have tried to soak them in hot water and Epsom salt and rubbing them with lotion at night. They are still tender to the touch. Anyone have any suggestions on how to help her. Thanks.
Make sure she is keeping them elevated when she is sitting. Also sometimes the best thing for the pain is to walk. It can help get some of that extra fluid recirculating. Merry Christmas Sweeties! I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Love you both! Laramie
Make sure she is keeping them elevated when she is sitting. Also sometimes the best thing for the pain is to walk. It can help get some of that extra fluid recirculating. Merry Christmas Sweeties! I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Love you both! Laramie
ReplyDelete