Oct 17, 2011

Cake Cutting Gender Party




These are some pictures from the little party we had to find the sex of the baby.  We invited family over to the house and had a cake made.  I should let everyone know that before we cut the cake, Kira and I really didn't know what the sex of the baby was.  We had hopes but that was it.  The ultrasound technician wrote the sex of the baby down, on a piece of paper, and sealed it in an envelope.  We took that envelope to a bakery and had them make a cake with either blue filling or pink filling.  This was dependent on what was in the envelope.  Kira and I cut into the cake, with family watching, and found out we are going to have Jaxson Grant Fewkes.  IT'S A BOY!

1 comment:

  1. Now that was clever..... But what if the inside color would have been GREEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete

When posting a comment please also put your name. This helps me and Kira know who we are sharing with.