This is an easy way for Kira and I to keep everyone in the loop with our expecting arrival early next year. We would love to read your comments as this new chapter in our lives unfolds so please feel free to comment on any of our posts.
Jul 4, 2011
Sleeping
Kira has fallen into a routine. When she wakes up in the morning, the first thing she does is take a nap. That last for about 45 minutes. She will then get up and use the bathroom or get something to eat. She might also do something around the house... but not always. Following all that activity she will take another nap for another 45 minutes to an hour. Bella is loving this routine. I'll admit, Kira has helped around the house a lot and when she sleeps it's kind of fun to watch her wiggle her nose or scrunch her toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jason, Kira is just banking some sleep so when the baby is up all night she can draw from her sleep bank. I suggest you do the same.. Lots of naps.
ReplyDeleteMary
Kira enjoy the naps while you can cause I cant seem to ever get a nap in and my kids are not babies anymore....lol
ReplyDeleteTina M.