Jul 6, 2011

Quantity

Kira and I where talking and we discussed the possibility of twins. She said that she would be happy with any number. I think her mind would change, given time. I would prefer to order off the value menu and get the mini meal. One would be enough for me. We are a little concerned about the number because she says that she is getting a bump already. I agree that her belly is changing a little bit. Oh, boy.

3 comments:

  1. would you like fries with that? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two little people!!! Do twins run in Kira's family? A boy and girl would be nice.
    You will find that you can handle whatever comes your way and when you get my age you will look back and say HOW did I do it!!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/12/2011

    Twins run in both Grandmas side of the family..... HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete

When posting a comment please also put your name. This helps me and Kira know who we are sharing with.