Jul 23, 2011

Fiddle with the Little One

Jaxon/Elanor got it's first exposure to fiddle contests.  Today at the Wild West Fiddle Contest, Kira stayed the whole day and watched everyone from the Junior Junior to the Open contestants compete.  I think fiddle music can only help the little tyke grow stronger.  I'm proud to say that Jaxon/Elanor's dad took third in the open division, and grandpa took first in the senior division.  Next year we will get the littlest Fewkes to compete in the Too Small for Small Fry division.... Or not, as Kira just told me.

-Jason

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/25/2011

    I think baby's first muscial instrument should be the rattle. With the rattle the baby can practice its timing. Good timing is the first step to good muscial skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/25/2011

    Good idea. Carla

    ReplyDelete

When posting a comment please also put your name. This helps me and Kira know who we are sharing with.